Explicit: I don't think you should go out with him because I heard that he doesn't have a job and that he just broke up with his long-term girlfriend. Instead, you should look for someone who has a steady job and is looking for a new relationship. I think it will save you a lot of time, instead of wasting it on someone who doesn't want to be with you.
Explicit: Race is still an important consideration in American politics today. I recently heard Preseident Bush speal about hate crimes in school. People are still discriminated against just because of their background. I think everyone should be treated equal unless given a serious reason not to be.
Explicit: Argumentative essays are meant to show your views and opinions and sway your reader to the side you have taken. They want the reader to believe what you believe. My essay took an obvious side, but it just listed why capital punishment should be abolished. I want my reader to take my side and agree that capital punishment should be abolished.
Explicit: Reading "How To Say Nothing in Five Hundred Words," by Paul Roberts, was almost like sitting down and listening to a lecture. There was tons of great and useful information, but I had nothing to relate it to. I wish I could have enjoyed the reading more so I could better understand it and enjoy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment