
This image from Post Secret really stood out to me. The text written on the card is very clear and can easily be understood by the reader. Most likely a girl, was molested by a man, maybe a football player, but she wants the guy to know that he didn't break her, and that she is doing ok, she won. Girls are usually mollested way more than men are mollested, which makes me believe a female wrote this. Also, she wrote it on a picture of a male football player. I think she could have been hinting that a football player was the one that mollested her. She also wrote I WON in all caps and really big so that it stood out very easily after reading her other words, and also wrote it in a color that can easily be seen. I think her audience could be other females. I think she wants other females to see that if she wasnt broken, and she won, that other females can do the same thing. I also think she wants the male who did it, and other males to read it so they know that what they did did not affect her, and that she is now doing ok.

No comments:
Post a Comment