1. In my essay, I am using the local approach to discuss the issue of the recent change in the new DUI laws in South Carolina, and I plan to use a proposal argument in my essay.
2. The DUI laws around South Carolina have always been a problem, but over the past few months they have changed to become stricter and help protect the people of South Carolina. Some people believe that the laws are unfair and to strict, while others, such as law enforcement officers feel they are the right thing to protect the people of South Carolina.
3. I believe the solution would be to keep the laws, and let the people who don’t agree with them just get used to them. The laws need to be strict in order to stop people from drinking and driving and need to be enforced regularly. The only way to get everyone to agree with the new laws is to show that they are working and they really are protecting the people of South Carolina and saving lives.
4. I believe that keeping the laws will help save many lives of citizens in South Carolina. I also think many people would have a more open eye on the issue and not feel so strongly against it. I also think many other states might see what South Carolina is doing and change their laws to the same that we have, and then our whole country would be a safer place against people who choose to drink and drive.
5. I am basing my proposal towards one of the people who agrees fully with the change in the DUI law. I believe it’s going to save many lives, and having lost a close friend and family member to a drunken driving wreck, I want other people to be protected and safe.
6. Sources I can use are websites that talk about the new change and news articles that talk about law enforcements officers who are pushing this new law so hard.I don’t have any questions or concerns about the paper right now.
7. I don’t have any questions or concerns about the paper right now.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Topic Proposal #2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment